Residential & Home Owners
External Wall Insulation (EWI) is one of the best investments you can make for your home’s value, appearance, and comfort. As a leading external wall insulation contractor, our services can help you reduce the amount of heat lost through your walls. Learn more about our services.
Whatever the age, style or appearance of your home Gaffney & Guinan can develop a solution that’s exactly right for you. Modern techniques are much less disruptive than most other forms for home renovation, but you will notice the benefits straight away. With a high-quality EWI upgrade your home will be warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
Furthermore, insulating your external walls can lower energy bills by 40%. So, you’ll very quickly start recouping on your investment.
Benefits of our external wall insulation service
- Enhance aesthetic – our external wall insulation comes in a vast range of textures and colours that will stand the test of time
- Lower energy bills
- Improve thermal comfort – a key advantage of EWI is that it can help you a comfortable temperature inside your property
- Environmentally friendly – EWI can dramatically decrease your carbon footprint, as you rely less on electric and gas heating.
- Eliminate damp, mould and condensation – the external walls of insulated properties are warmer, reducing condensation
- Weatherproofing – the added layer of thermal blanket can help protect the building fabric and structure against weathering.
- No reduction of living space of disruption to daily life
External wall insulation is also very affordable – and as an investment it will last a life-time and add value to your property for many years to come.
If you’d like a quotation, contact us.
Every building has a unique place in its environment. Our anti-crack renders are designed not just to protect and improve each building, but to enhance what is most special about its character.
Phil Guinan, Director