House Rendering Tamworth
Anti-crack rendering is one of the most significant advancements in construction technology. Gaffney & Guinan provides house rendering to a diverse range of properties, from sleek, modern buildings to old, historic structures.
Today’s rendered finishes are continually improving in strength, attractiveness, and quality. For our render solutions, we use reinforcement meshes and polymer-based basecoats. We deliver an extensive selection of rendering solutions suitable for all architectural settings, and our finishes range from bright colours to pastel tones.
Rendering is one of the primary services provided by Gaffney & Guinan. Get in touch with our experts if you reside in Tamworth, or surrounding areas, and wish to improve the quality of your property. Find out below how our rendering services could help you.
The Advantages of House Rendering
- Enhances appearance – Adding a second coat of render can improve the appearance of your home. At Gaffney & Guinan, we have a wide range of colours and textures for you to choose from.
- Extends the life of materials
- Improves structural integrity
- Eliminates draughts caused by surface fractures
- Provides mild insulation when used alone
Types of House Rendering
You can choose from numerous different sorts of external renders. We can alter the design to suit your requirements.
- Cement render – External rendering of this sort is the most common. Our experts prepare it and apply it in layers. Then, we thinly apply the last layer and give it a smooth finish to ensure that it is ready for painting.
- Polymer renders — Our professionals prepare the materials we use for our polymer rendering. We combine lime and white cement, and next add plastic components to the mixture to boost the renderings’ hardness and crack resistance.
- Acrylic renders — We use acrylic rendering as a thin finish to seal the base coat and improve its appearance. Acrylic rendering gives your wall a wonderful, glossy surface that is smooth and shiny.
- Monocouche renders – Monocouche is a French word that means “single layer” or “bed.” Monocouche renderings are a relatively new addition to the rendering industry. We can apply the one-coat render by hand or machine, and it is pre-mixed with water. Even though this render contains white cement, we colour it beforehand. Monocouche renders are easier to apply than other varieties because they simply require one coat.
- Lime renders – These days, lime renders are increasing in popularity. Installing lime renderings is more challenging than installing other types of renders. Lime renders are, therefore, more suited for renovation jobs.
- Insulating Renders – An insulating render can be used when renovating a home. If your outside walls are decaying or not well-insulated, this type of render can be helpful. Is your home’s external wall leaky or prone to water damage? If so, insulating renders might be the solution for you.
Discover More About Our Tamworth House Rendering Services
External rendering is an excellent alternative to internal insulation if it is too invasive. Rigid insulation is included in our rendering package.
Our specialists will first place the rigid insulation on your wall before adding a reinforcement mesh, a base coat, and a finish coat.
Would you be interested in receiving a quote for house rendering? Please do not hesitate to contact us if this is the case. At Gaffney & Guinan, we offer some of the best external rendering services in the industry, delivering our services across Tamworth and the surrounding areas. We provide a smooth customer experience on every project we work on.