House Rendering Nuneaton
Anti-crack rendering has been one of the most critical developments in building technology in recent years. At Gaffney & Guinan, we render solutions to a wide range of properties, from old, historic buildings to modern ones.
The strength, beauty, and quality of rendered finishes today are rapidly advancing. We apply the use of reinforcement meshes for our rendering. Furthermore, we also utilise basecoats made of polymer materials. Our clients can choose from various rendering treatments suitable for all architectural settings. Rendering is one of the primary services we provide here at Gaffney & Guinan. If you live in Nuneaton or the surrounding area and want to enhance the quality of your property, get in contact with our professionals.
Discover how our rendering services could benefit your property below
The Advantages of House Rendering
- Eliminates draughts caused by surface fractures
- Enhances appearance – Adding a second coat of render can improve the appearance of your home. At Gaffney & Guinan, we have a wide range of colours and textures for you to choose from.
- Improves structural integrity
- Provides mild insulation when used alone
- Extends the life of materials
Types of House Rendering
You can choose from numerous different sorts of external renders. We can alter the design to suit your requirements.
- Cement render – This is the most commonly used type of render. Our onsite specialists will prepare and apply it in layers. Then, to ensure that the render is ready for painting, we apply the last layer thinly to give it that smooth finish.
- Polymer renders — We use white cement and lime to create our polymer render. Furthermore, we add plastic components to the mixture to increase the render’s hardness and resistance to cracks.
- Acrylic renders — We use acrylic renders to seal the underlying coat and enhance its look. Acrylic render will give your property a glossy and smooth finish.
- Insulating Renders – An insulating render can be used when renovating a home. If your outside walls are decaying or not well-insulated, this type of render can be helpful. Is your home’s external wall leaky or prone to water damage? If so, insulating renders might be the solution for you
- Monocouche renders – Monocouche is a French word that means “single layer” or “bed.” Monocouche renderings are a relatively new addition to the rendering industry. We can apply the one-coat render by hand or machine, and it is pre-mixed with water. Even though this render contains white cement, we colour it beforehand. Monocouche renders are easier to apply than other varieties because they simply require one coat.
- Lime renders – These days, lime renders are increasing in popularity. Installing lime renderings is more challenging than installing other types of renders. Lime renders are, therefore, more suited for renovation jobs.
Discover More About Our Nuneaton House Rendering Services
If you find internal insulation too intrusive, external rendering will make for a great substitute. We include rigid insulation in our rendering packages.
Firstly, our professional installers will apply the rigid insulation on your wall before adding a reinforcement mesh, a base coat, and the finish coat.
Are you interested in learning the cost of our external render systems? If so, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. At Gaffney & Guinan, we provide house rendering in Nuneaton and the surrounding areas and achieve results to be proud of. Get a quote today.