House Rendering Nottingham
We provide house rendering services throughout Nottingham at Gaffney & Guinan.
One of the most significant and recent developments in construction is anti-crack rendering. At Gaffney & Guinan, our installers have a range of experience rendering homes and various properties, including both modern and old historic buildings.
Today’s rendered finishes are fast advancing in terms of quality, durability, and look. We use polymer-based basecoats and reinforcement meshes for our render solutions.
Our rendered treatments suit a variety of architectural styles. In addition, we provide a selection of ornamental finishes for your render, ranging from bold, vivid hues to pastel tones.
If you live in Nottingham or the nearby areas and want to rejuvenate the standard of your property, get in touch with our team today. Learn how our rendering services can be of use.
Benefits of our Nottingham House Rendering Services
- Maximises your property’s structural stability
- Extends the life of your house’s material
- Refines the appearance of your property
- Rendering can provide mild insulation
- Variety of styles to choose from, with a wide range of colours and textures
- Extends the life of your house’s building materials
Types of House Rendering
We can provide you with the right render to suit your preference. The types of render we provide include:
- Cement renders – The most used type of render is cement render. The cement render is first prepared and applied in coats. Then, we apply a final, thin layer to ensure a good finish and that the render is ready for painting.
- Polymer renders – The materials we utilise for polymer renders are pre-mixed by our professionals. The polymer render materials we use are lime and white cement. We then add plastic components to the mixture to increase the render’s toughness and crack resistance.
- Acrylic renders – Acrylic renders provide a stunning, smooth finish for your house. We use acrylic renders to seal the underlying coat and improve its appearance.
- Monocouche renders – Monocouche is a French word that translates to “single layer” or “bed”. Monocouche renders are a relatively recent development in the rendering industry. We pre-mix the single-coat render with water, applying it by hand or machine. White cement is typically used, but we normally colour it ahead of time in various shades. Monocouche renders only require one coat, so they are easier to apply than other renders.
- Lime renders – Lime renderings are becoming more popular these days. These types of renders are more difficult to install than other renders – as a result, lime renders are more suited for renovation projects.
- Insulating Renders – Insulating render can be used to renovate a home. This type of render is beneficial when your outside walls are decaying or not adequately insulated. Is the exterior wall of your house leaking or vulnerable to water damage? If so, insulation render can be of assistance.
Get in Touch
In Nottingham and the surrounding areas, Gaffney & Guinan offers UK leading external rendering services. In every project we undertake, we provide a hassle-free experience for our clients To discuss a quote with one of our surveyors, get in touch.